CEPI is looking for innovative products or prototypes to appear in a unique publication, featuring the 20 most innovative products in the pulp and paper industry today. The products can belong to any of the following categories: pulp, paper, packaging, tissue or bio-based products. They will also be part of an innovation exhibition at European Paper Week on 17-19 November 2015 in Brussels. All entries will feature on CEPI’s website, whether they make the final selection or not.
To submit a product, please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GTB2SCC
Deadline: 15 September
Make sure you read the following eligibility criteria before submitting an entry.
· The products must belong to one of these categories: pulp, paper, packaging, tissue, bio-based products.
· They must be truly innovative. Incremental improvement of existing products will not be considered.
· Their developments must also involve at least one European pulp and paper company that is a member of CEPI (i.e. a member of one of CEPI’s National Associations).
· Ideally, their commercialisation should firstly take place in Europe.
· They should be available for an exhibition during the European Paper Week 2015 on 17 to 19 November in Brussels.