Reply to this quick survey on our website's members area and tell us more about your user experience. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and help us shape the future of CEPI.
High-level session: Sense the future
Wednesday 29 November 2017
In our high-level session, you will experience a fascinating keynote speech by world-famous TED speaker, author and initiator of The Blue Economy Gunter Pauli. A panel discussion will follow on how our industry can capture lasting added value through innovation, bringing together speakers from various sectors for an exciting debate.
Read the programme here.
- Gunter Pauli, serial entrepreneur, author and initiator of The Blue Economy
- Lena Ek, Swedish politician former Minister for the Environment
- Martin Porter, Executive Director Industry & Innovation and EU Affairs, European Climate Foundation
- Julie Lietaer, Chief strategy & purchasing officer, European Spinning Group
- Maria Semykoz, Senior Consultant Specialist, Gallup
- Sylvain Lhôte, CEPI Director General