Exciting new details have been released for RISI’s first annual Bio Strategy Seminar taking place April 24, 2013 in Vienna, Austria!
The new seminar will show where the bio-based economy includes the pulp and paper industry and what benefits companies can reap from making it part of their strategy. Attendees will hear from leading executives discussing the challenges and opportunities of entering into the bio economy. The seminar also provides networking opportunities to engage with clients, prospects and industry colleagues.
You can register on the RISI site and take advantage of our early bird discount pricing and register by April 12, 2013 to save on registration fees. Register Now.
The programme includes:
UPM Biofuels has recently been awarded the Sustainability Award for 2013 for Breakthrough Innovation in Technology. Dr. Sari Mannonen, Director, Business Relations & Marketing, UPM Biofuels, will discuss UPM’s foray into Bio Fuels.
The world’s largest biomass gasification plant by Vaskiluodon Voima Oy opened, a plant that was supplied by Metso. In our program, Dr. Marita Niemela, Vice President Bio-Technologies, Metso Pulp, Paper and Power, will discuss the value from biomass with a focus on Metso’s processes and technologies.
Following speakers have also confirmed:
• Robert Wilson, Director of European Consulting, Renewables and Bioprocess, AMEC
• Bernard de Galembert, Forest and Innovation Director, CEPI
• James Atkins, Chairman, Vertis
• Tuomas Mustonen, Vice President – Business Solutions, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
• Clas Engstrom, CEO, Processum Biorefinery Initiative AB
• Kari Liukko, Biofuels Business Leader, Honeywell
See you all in Vienna soon!