Reply to this quick survey on our website's members area and tell us more about your user experience. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and help us shape the future of CEPI.
Still the leading European food contact forum!
Smithers Pira's flagship food contact conference, Plastics & Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs is taking place on 11-14 December 2012 at the NH Vienna Danube City, in the beautiful capital city of Austria. The event is on track to have another great year in Vienna and is once again not to be missed! With over 130 companies so far registered to attend and with both workshops nearly sold out - make the decision to attend today and register now.
Key reasons to attend:
- Stay at the forefront of innovation in your sector
- Join the pre-conference workshops for an in-depth discussion of key topics by industry experts
- Learn from best practice examples in regulatory compliance
- Keep up to speed with new legislation
- Create a conference programme to suit you, choosing from two industry-leading conference programmes
- Enjoy a social evening programme and build new contacts
- Participate at the gala dinner for even more networking time
Main themes for 2012 conference:
Don't miss an exclusive update from Bastiaan Schupp, Legislative Officer - Food Contact Materials at the European Commission, DG Sanco, who will be joining us in Rome to present on the current and future priorities of the Commission relating to food contact materials.
The hot topic of the moment, the Threshold of Toxicological Concern, will also be a key focus of the December programme, to include industry opinions on this concept and how it can be used to evaluate NIAS and other substances in food contact materials.
Other areas to be addressed are:
- BfR guidance on inks
- Nanomaterials in FCM
- User opinions on declarations of compliance
- Status of polymerization aids in the world
- Mineral oil
- Plus an update on the FACET project, Biocidal Products Directive and the industry guidelines for paper and board
Find out more and register now at www.food-contact.com
CEPI is supporting this event.