On May 25th 2018 the new EU data privacy legislation (GDPR) came into force. If you want to stay part of the CEPI community we will require your explicit opt-in if you wish to continue receiving updates from us such as event invitations, press releases, our newsletter (CEPI Members and Partners only) etc. To make sure you don’t miss out on the latest news from one of Europe’s most innovative industries or to join our community as a first time subscriber please click below.
High-level session: Sense the future
Wednesday 29 November 2017
In our high-level session, you will experience a fascinating keynote speech by world-famous TED speaker, author and initiator of The Blue Economy Gunter Pauli. A panel discussion will follow on how our industry can capture lasting added value through innovation, bringing together speakers from various sectors for an exciting debate.
Read the programme here.
- Gunter Pauli, serial entrepreneur, author and initiator of The Blue Economy
- Lena Ek, Swedish politician former Minister for the Environment
- Martin Porter, Executive Director Industry & Innovation and EU Affairs, European Climate Foundation
- Julie Lietaer, Chief strategy & purchasing officer, European Spinning Group
- Maria Semykoz, Senior Consultant Specialist, Gallup
- Sylvain Lhôte, CEPI Director General